a lightweight, handheld laser scanner and walk through your target survey environment to record more than 40,000 measurement points/second.
Design to measured surveys of building interiors, to document road traffic accidents and crime scenes, to map underground mine and cave networks, to measure property for real estate valuations, and to facilitate contingency planning
- Easy to use
- Rapid data capture
- Data Acquisition Speed: 43,200 measurement points/sec
- 3D Measurement Accuracy: +/- 0.1% (typically)
- Maximum Range: Up to 30m (15m outdoors)
- Laser Safety Class: Class 1 Eye Safe
- Angular Field of View: +270 x ~100 degrees
- Weight of Scanner Head: 665g
- Dimensions of Scanner Head: 60 x 60 x 360mm
Latest lightweight revolving laser-scanner. Handheld, pole-mounted, or attached onto your chosen mobile platform such as a vehicle or UAV and pass through your target survey environment to record more than 40,000 measurement points/second.